The Heart of Spinal Flow Technique
The Spinal Flow Technique helps you confidently identify blockages in the spine. It also helps unleash Spinal Flow so that healing. Life Force Energy can flow freely through the spine and nervous system to heal the body. The nervous system is a vital organ for healing because this is how life Force Energy travels through the body. Through the spinal column.
Spinal blockages can happen when unprocessed emotional, physical, or chemical stressors and traumas get stuck in our body which interfere with the spinal flow of information trying to move through the rest of your body.
The Spinal Flow Technique is a gentle, deeply effective, fast, and healing modality.
Spinal Flow Philosophy
1. There is a natural healing intelligence that exists within and flows through the nervous system through the seven gateways of the spine as a Spinal Wave.
2. Optimal well-being happens when the Spinal Wave runs the entire length of the spine – from the base gateway at the coccyx to the awaken gateway in the cranium.
3. Spinal Flow delivers life force to and communicates with, every cell of our body through all seven gateways of the spine.
4. Pain, dis-ease, and illness are indications of spinal blockages, which stem from three types of stress: physical, chemical, and emotional stress.
5. The 33 access points on the sacrum and cranium enable healing to happen by sending a massage along the spinal cord to the brain.
6. Every spinal blockage has a cause and every gateway tells a story. Our body is connected to the physical, chemical, and emotional experiences that surround it and the gateway helps us listen to what our body is trying to tell us.
7. The only person capable of releasing a spinal blockage is the very person it exists within.
8. Trauma, particularly emotional in childhood, is the hardest stress to resolve and benefits from the help of a trained Spinal Flow Technique practitioner to release.
9. Movement towards healing is the body’s natural rhythm and intelligence. Dis-ease, pain, and illness happen when our body is trying to tell us something. The easiest way to ‘hear’ what the body is trying to tell us is by tuning in to the seven gateways of the spine.
10. Healing intelligence is felt by breath, movement, or perception, and practitioners who are certified in the Spinal Flow Technique can facilitate healing.
Our Spinal Flow Practitioner is Sharon Paul.